Monday 25 November 2013

“I don’t need a foreign assistant” – Keshi

Stephen Keshi has reiterated that he does not need any foreign assistant, to work with him as he prepares the Super Eagles for next year’s World Cup in Brazil.



The coach said he was a bit surprised at speculations that a foreign technical adviser, could be brought in to help him.

“I don’t need any foreign technical assistance to guide the Super Eagles to perform well at the World Cup, so if one is suggested I will politely reject the offer because I already have capable assistants working with me,” he told Complete Sports

“Let them (those clamouring for it including the NFF and NSC) provide us an enabling atmosphere and requirement and we shall get the job done in Brazil. We are not saying we shall win the World Cup but we shall make an impact”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment