Friday 25 April 2014

‘Flying witch’ found under gutter in Lagos

According to witnesses, the woman among above was found inside a drainage around Abalti  Barracks, Ojuelegba,Lagos.




Reports say she was spotted by a passer-by while she was calling for help through a peep hole between the drainage slabs after which he ran into the barracks to get help.

To save her, a welder had to cut through the iron bars and a good samaritan had to enter the gutter to get her out.

The woman who identified herself as Amudat Jimoh was interrogated by some army men around the barracks, she said:
My name is Amudat Jimoh, It was God that sent me here. He said I should confess my sins so that I don’t die, please I need water to drink, help me.I don’t know how I found myself here, please help me.
She was taken to the hospital with an ambulance, although rumors were flying that Jimoh was a witch flying at night and got stuck while others said she may have fallen into the gutter the night before.
Nobody really knew how she ended up in the gutter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment