Thursday 7 August 2014

I Can Let A Guy Touch My Boobs So Far..........


Not even Adokiye, Tiwa savage, Maheeda has the wild streak, the new sensational singer, Harmony is letting off to the world. 

Born as Emike Ekwe, Harmony, as she is called, announced her arrival on the Nigerian music scene with a single, Chocolate, which was release on Monday May 31.

A hot item as always, Harmony recently told Vanguard in an interview that she sees no problem in going nude in her video if the script says she should. She said she is a complete professional who follows her script to the letter.

Also in a more recent chat the fair-skinned sexy lady confirmed her later assertion by adding that she could do anything that is required of her in front of the cameras, going nude or even trying deeper tricks.

“I could kiss, I could let a guy touch my boobs, I could let a guy smack my ass, I can kiss a girl, like wet kiss in a music video, but if that is what the script says” she said.
You can read her whole interview in Saturday Vanguard for June.

0 comments:

Post a Comment