Friday 8 August 2014

It Was Destiny To Marry Three Wives – Music Producer, OJB Jezreel [Photos]


Its not new that OJB has three wives. Well, he is not denying the facts that he has three wives but believes that it was destiny. The music producer made the statement in a recent interview with a national daily.

“It is everything. But predominantly, I think it is by design. Some people believe in destiny while some others don’t. I think it was destined to happen. I believe in destiny. 
I don’t think I would have survived if it weren’t destined to be. People get shocked that I have three wives, because I don’t live like somebody who has three wives. 
''Come to think of it, there is no particular way to live life. Am I supposed to wear three shirts because I have three wives? I don’t even advise people to have three wives and when I talk about it, they are shocked. 
When I was growing up, I even said I was not going to get married. I said I would just have children. But see, it is not the same story now. I just feel it is destiny,” he said.
But does he have any regrets? “There is no regret. Initially, you would tell yourself that if you had one wife, this would have happened or that would have. 
Out of the marriages, I have eight beautiful children. When I look at them, I am happy. They are my investment.” One hell of a destiny, OJ.

See more pictures after the cut :


0 comments:

Post a Comment