Taking you around the world of Politics, Entertainment, and more....your best drive to the world of entertainment

Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Generator Fumes Kills Family Of Five in Ikorodu

Generator fumes has killed a man, his wife and all his 3 children in Ipoyewa community of Ikorodu, Lagos.

The bodies of the family was discovered by neighbours on September 12th in their home. All five families suffocated to death after inhaling fumes from a generator which they had kept in their room.

According to neighbours, the man bought the generator just two days before the unfortunate incident and was afraid it will be stolen if left outside, so he kept it inside his 2-room apartment.
When the family failed to come out late Friday morning, a neighbour peeped through their window, saw bodies, and alerted others. They broke down the door to discover the horror.

Residents of the community are blaming the family's deaths on lack of power outage in the area. They claim the last time they had light was 3 years ago, that every house in the area uses a generator.

They said they have called on the government many times to help them with light but their efforts have yielded no fruit. See the pics bizzare pic...............People need to be educated about the dangers of generator fumes...

Body of the wife
Body of the man
Body of the kids
people need to be counsel
Copyright © GOSSITAINMENT | Powered by Blogger Distributed By Protemplateslab & Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com