Saturday 6 September 2014

Kim Kardashian Hints She And Kanye West Have A Sex Tape


Kim Kardashian suggested she has a sex tape with husband Kanye West while chatting with British GQ for the magazine's Men of the Year issue.

The topic of a possible Kimye video came up when the conversation turned to her infamous tape with Ray J, filmed in 2003 and leaked in 2007.

"Listen it was years ago," she said. "I was 22 years old. You know when you are young you do things with your boyfriend.

Back then, I didn't think making a sex tape was even that scandalous. He was my boyfriend of years and years. Lots of people I know have done it and are doing it."

As for whether the reality star has a tape with West, she remained coy in her response, but didn't give a flat-out "no."

"My husband Kanye and I have an amazing sex life," Kardashian said. "So far as the sex tape is concerned, whether or not we've made another . If we have, it's never something I want to go public.

I never want to make the same mistake twice. You do these sorts of things with people you trust.

When someone says to me, 'sex tape,' it's a very private thing, not something I would ever want anyone else to see but me and Kanye."

"I am married to an incredible man and let's just say we do like to have fun," she added later. "Have we made another?

There's nothing wrong with being adventurous, having fun and experimenting, but there's definitely the right sort of person you should surround yourself with. Kanye and I have a very good sex life. What we do privately is private. I think let's just leave it at that."

Kardashian and West were quite affectionate when they attended the British GQ Men of the Year Awards in London earlier this week. The E! star was honored with GQ's Woman of the Year award.

Huffingtonpost 

0 comments:

Post a Comment