Wednesday 24 September 2014

Man Turns Vampire In Botswana, Kills Lover And Sucks Her Blood

A woman whose crazed boyfriend hung himself after leaving her for dead in a frenzied knife attack, has spoken of her Independence Day ordeal.


Terrified 21-year-old Keamogetse Bahuma was rushed to hospital after being stabbed eight times as the man she had been dating for just a month tried to slit her throat. Bizarrely he drank her blood as it gushed from her wounds.

Keamogetse Bahuma watched helplessly as her crazed knife- wielding lover drank blood gushing from her wounds after he had stabbed her.

Recuperating at home after she was discharged from Scottish Livingstone Hospital in Molepolole, the 21-year-old described how the man she knew only as Oteng from Bobonong had tried to kill her.

Recuperating at home after she was discharged from Scottish Livingstone Hospital in Molepolole, the 21-year-old described how the man she knew only as Oteng from Bobonong had tried to kill her.

“I watched him stab my friend first but when she ran away he turned on me and stabbed me all over my hands and body as I frantically tried to prevent him from slitting my throat.

We scuffled and he caught me on the neck with his Okapi but missed my throat by a few inches. I fell to the ground and that is when he knelt down and started drinking blood from my wounds,” she said.

The confrontation between Bahuma and her boyfriend started at a bar when he accused her of cheating.

“I had only been dating him for one month but I had already realised that he was jealous, possessive and abusive,” she added.

She told how Oteng had argued with her at the bar and when she left to go home with her friend Gaamangwe Lesarwa around 10pm, he followed them.

“As we approached home he took out his Okapi knife and attacked like a possessed man,” she said.

For her part 25-year old Lesarwa said that she had attempted to intervene when Oteng became violent.

“I tried to calm him down and make him see sense, but he wouldn’t listen as he continued beating up Keamogetswe while accusing her of cheating on him.

And then he took out his knife and came for me, but I ran off and the blade caught me on the waist where I sustained a minor wound. That’s when he turned his blade on his girlfriend,” she said continue reading

0 comments:

Post a Comment