Sunday 15 February 2015

I Purposely Infected My Wife – Nollywood Actor, Hanks Anuku

Nollywood bad boy, Hanks Anuku is positive to HIV. The born-again actor, according to pulse.com.gh, revealed in an interview that he left Nigeria April 2011 to West Africa neighbouring country Zambia, where he took part in various plays on teaching about HIV and AIDS without the knowledge of his wife and his two kids for half a month, and ended up in bed with over 70 women.

“Life in Zambia was paradise because we could enjoy life, moving in all places but I was missing my entire family.

During that time I had quite a number of mating with different women. When I came back home, It was difficult for me taking care of my family.

I started drinking life a fish and became an irresponsible husband leaving the entire burden to my wife,” he said.

The veteran actor also revealed how he infected the mother of his children knowing fully well that he his positive “I got tested while I was in Zambia after one of my girlfriends advised me about her pregnancy.

She had gone for pregnancy tests and during that time she was tested for HIV and the results was shocking, she was positive.

She forced me to get tested but I could not come to terms with the results. After I got tested I came back to Zimbabwe and I kept quiet about the issue.

I never wanted my wife to know about the issue. I infected her but I regretted. I later received some counseling,” he explained

“During my peak of popularity, I had sex with over 70 women, within Harare and Zambia. In 2002 it was so amazing to be on TV.

I abused the fame. To make matters worse I rubbished the counseling and I failed to handle it properly, leaving me in this bullshit.

I am now a born again Christian with UFIC under the guidance of Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa.” He continued.

0 comments:

Post a Comment