Thursday 30 April 2020

I Was Raped In My Hubby Presence And Now Want A Divorce

“My name is Jane, I work in the Banking industry. Am in my thirties and going through a difficult and tough marriage cramps. 

I was married to my husband a virgin. I never experienced any other man's emotions but him not until I was raped. 

Am a novice, I know nothing about orgasm, climax or any sexual related experience. 

I have been married for eight years with a miserable sex life. We are blessed with two kids.

“It happened on the very day we travelled to my husband's village during Easter period. 

While asleep, around 1 am in the our our house was raided by armed robbers a 7 member gangs.

“It was a terrifying experience, after collecting all our valuables at home, the leader turned and enveloped my body with his eyes. 

The leader tied my husband to a chair, tore my clothes and went on to show me his manhood that he will use it on me
 
“I was frightened, i begged him and cried but all to no avail. 

It was a rape that cost me my marriage. As the guy was entering me, I was supposed to feel pains but that wasn’t so. 

I felt a kind of sweet sensational moist that I have never felt in my whole life. 

I never knew I screamed oh my God, as he starts to pound me I never knew I was holding him hard and begging him not to stop, I was enjoying being raped by a criminal. O my Goodness!!!

“I was told I was screaming "Please harder" when I wanted to cum. 

Yes, I had my first orgasm through been raped and since then my life hasn’t been the same. 

The robber took me two rounds which I came both times. I don’t know what happened, but all I can say is that I haven’t had such in a long time even with my husband. 

My husband gave me the beatings of my life afterwards.

‘He called me unprintable names, a prostitute, Ashawo etc.

He can’t marry an Ashawo. i was hospitalized for two weeks as a result of that incident and his beatings.

“My husband left me at the hospital and travelled back to our home. I was beating to a coma and helpless. 

What was responsible for me enjoying being raped and even Cuming as a result of it?

“How could i even enjoy such act of cruelty on my body? 

These were the question i kept asking myself.

When i got discharged i met divorce papers waiting for me to sign.

I begged my husband, involved my parents but he swore not to let go

Is the hubby right on divorce decision?

OR

What's your opinion?

0 comments:

Post a Comment