Monday 25 November 2013

"The mole will never play for me again"- Guardiola

All is not as rosy as it seems at Bayern, despite the comprehensive victory in Dortmund. Pep Guardiola is livid after seeing his line-ups and tactics leaked to 'Bild'.



The tabloid claims that Pep has read the riot act to his players. "I don't care who the mole is, I want him out. Heads are going to roll. He'll never play for me again", the Catalan coach is quoted as saying.

Events have come to a head after 'Bild' published details of Guardiola's plan to beat Dortmund, which was based on long passes and switching play quickly. "If you want, I'll invite you to my team talks, so then you won't have to contact my players", Pep is even supposed to have told a German journalist.

Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has also spoken out: "We won't be pulling any NSA business to find the mole, but I'd advise him to stop or there will be trouble".

0 comments:

Post a Comment