Wednesday 19 March 2014

SHOCKING!!!!!!! Man, 37 Caught Sleeping With Daughter, 17,

The Edo State Police Command has arrested a 37-year-old man, one Augustine Obodeke; for having carnal knowledge of his 17-year old daughter (Favour) and impregnating her three times.



The bubble finally burst for Obodeke when his daughter became pregnant the third time and was unwilling to go for abortion.

According to police report, the girl had cried out to neighbours who then reported the matter to the Ugbowo Police Station in Benin City.

Following the report, the police arrested Obodeke and he is currently cooling his feet in a police cell.
Narrating her ordeal to Sunday Sun, Favour said her father started having s*xual intercourse with her after the death of her mother.

“He first impregnated me and we went for abortion. My father impregnated me the second time and I went for another abortion. He had arranged a doctor at Uselu who has been doing the abortion.

“My father impregnated me the third time and told me that we should go for another abortion but I ran out of the house. He then threatened to deal with me if I told anybody what has been happening between us.

“I have to cry out early in the morning which prompted our neighbours to intervene. Since my mother was late, anytime my father requested for s*x, I felt I had no choice than to allow him have s*x with me,” Favour explained.

In his own account, Obodeke accepted that he had been sleeping with his daughter and had impregnated her thrice.

He, however, attributed it to the death of his wife and his inability to remarry. “It is true that I have been having s*x with my own daughter. 

When she became pregnant the first time, I took her to one of my doctors at Uselu Quarters who terminated the pregnancy. 

I impregnated her the second time and I took her to the same doctor who terminated the pregnancy again. It was when I impregnated her the third time that she refused to follow me to the doctor for the abortion.

“I decided to be have s*x with my daughter because my wife is late and I have not remarried. 

I decided to enjoy my own daughter by having s*x with her. I want my daughter to forgive me because I have sinned against her. Nobody told me that what I was doing to my daughter was an abomination. I thought I was enjoying the s*x with my daughter,” he said

The Edo State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Foluso Adebanjo said the man was arrested on November 22, 2013. 

He also explained that the doctor who terminated the first pregnancies was still at large. He however assured that the suspect would soon be charged to court to face the consequence of his action.

0 comments:

Post a Comment