Sunday 17 August 2014

I'm in Huge Debt Over Leakage of My New Movie By Pirates : Actor Saidi Balogun


Nollywood actor, Saidi Balogun, has cried out on fans and lovers of Nollywood movies to discard the fake movie which he produced that is now on sale.


The movie titled ‘You or I,’ has been pirated prior to its time of release and this has made the actor sad over the sudden leak of the movie.

Saidi cried out that he is in serious debt as a result of the movie because he had to borrow money to invest in the movie. 

According to him, “’You and I’ has been pirated. I am in serious debt now. The marketer of the movie, Adikaz and I are confused at the moment because we’re yet to come to terms on how the evil deal was done despite being very careful. 

Those pirates have wrecked their havoc again. It’s painful, very sad. I am not happy at the moment. All my labour and resources have wasted.” 


Playgroundtv.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment