Sunday 15 March 2015

I Raped My 11 Year Old Daughter Twice Because I “Needed a Woman”

The police in Bauchi state have apprehended a 45-year-old man who allegedly raped his 11-year-old  daughter.

The suspect, Abubakar Magaji, a resident of Liman Kagum in Bauchi LGA, said he engaged in the horrific act because his wife abandoned him.


The father of four confessed to raping his daughter twice saying ” I am ashamed of my self because It was temptation that led me to it.

“I divorced my wife and married another wife but unfortunately my wife also left me a month ago so I needed a woman to be with so that was why I did it,” he said.

Parading the suspect along others at the police headquarters, the police Commissioner Lawal Shehu, expressed worry over the increase rate of rape cases in the state.

He, however, vowed that all rapist suspects will be charge to court and be prosecuted.“Since January, we have arrested over 10 suspected rapist, only this week we recorded over 5 cases.

It is worrisome that among the suspects arrested include a 45 year old man who raped his 11 years old daughter and two aged men who are between 45 to 54 years who raped teenage girls of between 2 yeas and 4 years”

“Any suspect arrested In connection to rape case will be charge to court and be prosecuted because rape suspect will not be be bailable.

Even when court are on strike, the suspects will remain in detention till court resume and will be charge to court,” the commissioner said.

If you have a news tip, article or press release for us? please don't hesitate to
E-mail us @ : planehealth1@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment