Wednesday 15 July 2015

‘I Will Not Relent Until I Have Justice For My 3-yr-old Daughter



A woman, whose three years old daughter was allegedly defiled by a 30-year-old neighbour, has cried out for justice.

Spokesman for Edo State Police Command, DSP Stephen Onwochei, confirmed the incident, saying the suspect had been arrested.

The mother of the child, Mrs. Nkechi Amaechi, said the suspect’s family members refused to pay for medical treatment for her daughter, adding that the girl had been manifesting several symptoms since she was forcibly defiled.

Mrs. Nkechi told newsmen in a chat that the suspect, who was a next door neighbour, had lured her daughter into his room under the pretext of buying biscuit for her and defiled her.

She said: “I saw my daughter walking funny. When I checked, I saw that her vagina was very wide. It was wider than that of a woman that just gave birth.

“The man was begging me and later wanted to fight me. I had to call the police. I do not have money to take care of my daughter. I want help from people for proper medical treatment.”

CULLED FROM VANGUARD

0 comments:

Post a Comment